Toilet repairs and replacement
When do you need to repair your toilet?
- Is your toilet making noises all the time?
- Does your toilet require two flushes to get the job done?
- Do you experience frequent stoppages?
- Do you see water leaking into toilet bowl?
- Do you have ugly stains at the bottom of the toilet bowl?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, there is a big chance that your toilet may be due for repair or replacement.
There is nothing worse than flushing a toilet and seeing that the water is not going down. While some people will try to repair this issue by themselves, this approach can often result in even more damage.
Call 02 9186 3782
In addition to toilet repairs, we also replace units that cannot be fixed and instal them in the most stress-free way possible. You can opt for low-flow or high-efficiency toilets to upgrade the ones that are broken. We install a variety of models from different manufacturers and help you select the right toilet for your needs.
What are the most common causes for blocked toilet?
Ever wondered what turns a running toilet into a blocked one? Familiarize yourself with the most common causes so you would know what to watch out for. Our list includes:
- Too much toilet paper – this can quickly cause a serious blockage in your toilet. Thick toilet paper or multiple toilet paper sheets can clump together and stop water from flowing through.
- Materials that fall into the toilet – Toilet pipes cannot handle lots of products such as like paper towels, wipes, and diapers. These often result in the need for toilet repairs.
- Main Drain Clog – This happens when the clog is not in the toilet pipes, but in the drain that connects them to the sewer drain.
- Problems With Your Septic Tank – Sometimes the pipes may be disrupted from damage or even tree roots. If the home has a septic system, the tank can fill up which can result in waste bursting out.
Do It Yourself Toilet Repairs
As experts in toilet repair, replacement and installation, we are happy to share some tips and tricks for troublesome toilets:
We highly recommend that you follow the directions above when performing these repairs by yourself. If you think that your problem is severe and cannot be removed by these steps, call our expert plumbers at 02 9186 3782. All our staff members are experienced in various toilet services—repairs, replacements and installation— and will come to your address as soon as possible.
We are the experts in repairing toilets
A blocked toilet can cost you a lot of money to repair depending on the amount of the problem.
If you need toilet repairs, replacement or installation, you’re in luck with Wilco Plumbing Services. We specialise in bathroom repairs and renovations. Our expert plumbers will arrive on time, armed with the tools and equipment needed to repair your bathroom shower, bathroom tubs, bathroom plumbing and all other bathroom services. So for anything from blocked toilets, tap repairs and water leaks to bathroom taps installations, bathroom shower waterproofing or other bathroom repairs, call the most reliable bathroom plumbing service—Wilco Plumbing Services.
No matter how severe the toilet issue may be in your home, you can rest easy knowing that our experts will have a solution for you. Through our knowledge, experience, and tools, we can easily resolve your toilet issues in a timely and efficient manner.
Here at Wilco Plumbing Services, we have the best people and resources to perform every kind of toilet repair. These tools and our experts will go far beyond what a conventional plunger can do.
We have a highly skilled and qualified team of plumbers. We provide Sydney´s Plumber skilled and qualified team of plumbers offer 24/7 emergency services, hot water installation, kitchen tap repairs and install, pipe relining, leak detection, leaking tap repair and more for your home in Parramatta and surrounding areas.